May I Not Fear HIS [ALLAH’s] Tests, But See Them As Blessings… |Beautiful Words Regarding Tests


Beautiful Words Regarding Tests May I Not Fear HIS [ALLAH’s] Tests, But See Them As Blessings

May I Not Fear HIS [ALLAH’s] Tests, But See Them As Blessings…

“I asked for patience and was tested by anger.
I asked for humility and faced defeat.

I began to fear asking for anything because it resulted in one test after the other - to strengthen me and achieve that which I asked for.

I began fearing the tests, and stopped asking for anything.
That was my greatest loss and toughest calamity.

May I not fear HIS [ALLAH’s] tests, but see them as blessings - to strengthen and develop me.
May ALLAH forgive me and guide me and strengthen me.

May I pass HIS every test and come out of each one stronger than before. Ameen”

0 comments:

Post a Comment